Saturday, June 4, 2011

First day off from our new job. The weather couldn't be more perfect. Saturdays in Portland are almost as good as Friday nights in Portland. Bright and humid, it's the perfect day to go rowing. We put in down at St. John's landing and enjoyed about 2 hours of clean sailing before the pleasure craft started churning the water. It was enough for me though, but we can already feel the burn on the back of my ears and neck, ice-pack and aloe before bed for sure. The hike back to the apartment was just like all the others, no reason to really remember it, only that years from now you'll be riding in a limo or a Maserati or something instead of walking. Can't stop thinking about the nameless girl in the elevator from our first day. I'm wondering if anything happens later down the road, I'm sure you know so don't tell me, I want to be surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment